Why won't my video play?
We rely on HTML5 capable videos for this site. We do not process any videos which are uploaded, and therefore, do not convert videos to be able to work with browsers. For videos which do not play inside the browser, you have an option to download the video to play locally.
But I don't want to download the video - how can I play it?
Programs like VLC can play videos directly from the Internet. Copy the "Direct Video Link" by right clicking it and copying the link, then in VLC go to Media -> Stream -> and paste the link there.
Do you track me?
Can one Search for videos?
No. This service is not a public directory, and as such all files which reside in the data folder can only be accessed by knowing the correct filename.
Are videos censored?
No, videos are neither censored nor reviewed. We kindly request that people do not upload videos which may be offensive to the target audience.
Where do I report abusive videos?
As stated in the disclaimer below, we cannot be held responsible for the actions of its users. If you have come across a video which you find abusive, then you could only have received it on one of two ways:
- From the poster directly, in which case your report should go to his or her ISP.
- From a forum blog or similar, in which case the report should go to the administrators of said forum or blog
We are not here to police the Internet, nor are we here to filter or censor videos. Sufficient care has been taken to ensure that no virusses can be posted on either of our sites, but always take care when opening links from strangers.
Why are the filenames prepended with a hexadecimal value?
There are several reasons for this:
- To ensure that filenames do not conflict. If users A and B both upload a file named 01.jpg, one may have overwritten another
- To ensure that hackers cannot overwrite "common named files" with virusses
- To prevent misuse of this service. We are not here to host website videos. If the filenames remained static, then there would be nothing stopping somebody from using a script to upload the same file continuously so that it worked from their website.
I uploaded a video by accident! How do I delete it?
We do not provide deletion links. If you have uploaded a video by accident, simply do not give the link out to anybody. The video will be automatically deleted once it has lived on the server for 24 hours.
Have you blocked access to TOR?
Not any more. People will always find a way around it with Proxies or VPN's, so I've decided not to bother. If this service becomes overloaded and slow as a result, use something else.